The term "Andrew's Wholesale Electronic's" or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website Andrew Hancock. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice (see below), which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This includes but is not limited to the manipulation of code to send unsolicited emails or damage this website or another website, computer, or network device.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and are not informed if the information we link to changes (therefor the content seen may not be as we saw it when we linked to it).
- You MAY create a link to this website from another website or document WITHOUT consent (we are delighted you want to!) with the exception of linking to this website claiming content as your own.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand. Any legal action taken is to be conducted in Napier, New Zealand, where action requires a higher court at the closest court appropriate to Napier, New Zealand.